District Code: GEN-MI
Click here to access FACTS management system and your monthly tuition payment.
ALL orders MUST be placed online. No paper form orders will be taken or call in orders. If you order SCRIP card reloads or SCRIP NOW then you must pay with PRESTO PAY online. If you order “physical SCRIP cards” then you may drop off a check or money order in either office. No CASH payments for SCRIP orders, please.
General Information: What Is Scrip?
Scrip is a term that means “substitute money”. When you purchase scrip, you’re purchasing negotiable gift certificates and prepaid cards that are used just like cash. You can use scrip to purchase everyday expenses like food, clothing, and other essentials, and with every purchase, you earn revenue for our organization.
How scrip generates revenue for you
The Great Lakes Scrip Center acts on behalf of GCS to purchase large amounts of scrip from grocery stores, department stores, and other retailers. Because the scrip is purchased with cash up front, the participating retailers offer a substantial discount. Our organization buys the scrip from Great Lakes Scrip Center at a discount, and re-sells the certificates to families like yours for full face value. The discount ‑ from two to fifteen percent or more – is our organization’s revenue which is split with you as a GCS family. Money earned by your family is taken off of your tuition or other school function fees!
Scrip is “shopping cart fundraising” Scrip is a popular fundraiser because families don’t have to sell anything. Organization members produce revenue by making regular household purchases they would make anyway. Groceries, clothing, toys, gifts, even gasoline can be purchased with scrip.
Go to… https://www.shopwithscrip.com/
Genesee Christian School
Questions & Enrollment Code: please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Order: Orders placed at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday and are received on Friday. Turn in your check to the school (either building). Go to… https://www.shopwithscrip.com/
If you want to place an order for SCRIP NOW you MUST pay with Presto Pay —–No Checks allowed.
GCS Family & Friend
Did you know there are many corporate sponsored reward programs that give back to the community? Did you know that GCS participates in these programs and benefits greatly by them each year? Please read the following and see how you can help GCS through these programs and at no cost to you!
Box Tops: www.boxtopsforeducation.com
Hundreds of products have a “box top for education” symbol like the one shown here. Please cut out and turn in these box tops to either office.
Target: If you already have a target credit card or plan to get a target credit card (REDcard)
You may register on-line to choose GCS as your designated school or go to the customer service desk. Our School ID number are 119614 (Middle/High School) or 8959 (elementary).
Office Depot: When you check out at office depot let them know that would want Genesee Christian Elementary or Genesee Christian High School to get credit for this purchase.
VG’s and Bueche’s grocery store: Keep your receipts and turn them in to GCS.
Ink Catridges: GCS collects empty ink cartridges and turns them in for reward dollars at Office Depot. Cartridges may be dropped of at either building.
Kroger: Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com (complete step-by-step below)
Click “Enroll” If you have never been a part of Kroger Community Rewards.
- “Sign up today” (to the right)
- Enter your zip code and click “Search”
- Click on the arrow to display the list of stores in your zip code and highlight your preferred store
- Enter in your email and password
- Click “Next”
- Key in your Kroger Plus Card Number (If it says that this card has already been used, please call the number on the back of your card)
- Enter the security code (from the box above it)
- Enter in your contact information.
- Click on “next”
- Verify that your account information is correct. Check box for agreement of the terms and conditions and click “complete information”
- Kroger will send an email that you entered earlier in the process. (this can take up to 10 minutes)
- Open the email that Kroger sent. Read the email and either click on the link within the email or copy and paste it into your browser.
- Sign in: click on the “Click here “button and then type in your email and password.
- Under Kroger Community Rewards Section at right, click “Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information.”
- FindGeneseeChristianSchool by typing in your organization’s NPO number (84995)
- Click on the organization name that you want. Please make sure that you click on the circle to the left of your organization so that it becomes highlighted.
- Click on “Save Changes”
- Scroll over the page and make sure all information is accurate
- You are now “registered”